[Nfbsf] Approaching NFBC Convention

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Fri Sep 18 13:20:52 UTC 2015

Hi SF chapter friends,

I'm attaching an announcement for the NFBC's upcoming state convention.
Please take one moment, think of a blind friend or person you know who might
benefit from NFB or who would be a benefit to our organization and forward
this attachment to them along with your personal invitation.  We want to
welcome as many people to our state convention as possible.  Every blind
person has something to gain and give through our collective efforts.  Let's
get the word out that something great is happening for the blind of
California at our next convention!