[Nfbsf] February chapter meeting minutes

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:55:08 UTC 2016

Sounds like great stuff.
 I  know that I was taught to play the release as opposed to summarize it at meetings.  The idea is that everyone get’s the opportunity to hear what is being shared  by the national office no matter if they do or don’t  have the time or ability to access it in their own time.
 Besides, If president Riccobono and the national office takes the time to put it together then I think it’s worth our time to listen to it as a part of what we do, even if it for some reason can’t be shortened.
   With that said, I am  glad that there is energy being put into considering how the release might be shortened. It used to be longer, and I think they’ve done a good job of shortening it.