[Nfbsf] May 10 Meeting Logistics

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Sat May 7 19:53:51 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I just want to give some logistics for the next NFB San Francisco Chapter
meeting.

When: Tuesday May 10, Refreshments begin at 6:00pm. Meeting runs from
6:30-8:00pm.

Where: New Lighthouse Headquarters at 1155 Market 10th Floor.

1155 Market is located right on top of Civic Center BART near Market and 8th
Street on the south side. While there is a drop off area in front the
building, it is often full during the day. It may be easier to get a drop
off on Market after business hours. If you are coming via Paratransit,
taxi, or Uber/Lyft can they can’t drop you off on Market, you may get
dropped off on 8th or on Stevenson which is the street directly south
behind the building on Market. There is an entrance to the building on
Stevenson that is supposed to have a doorbell.

We do not yet have a room assigned for the meeting. I’m hoping we’ll have
answer on Monday. When you come in the building, there will be a security
desk on the first floor which you will visit. The guard may ask you to sign
in. Then you will turn left to the elevator bank and go up to the 10ht
floor. The button for the 10th floor in the middle button in the top row of
elevator buttons. The elevator does not announce floors.

We’ll will have something in place to help people find the meeting space.
I’ll have more info by Monday evening. You can email me privately if you
have any questions.

Christina