[Nfbsf] NFB of SF Chapter Meeting at New Location!

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Sun May 8 22:06:57 UTC 2016

What:  Next San Francisco NFB Chapter Meeting
When:  Every second Tuesday, next on May 10, 2016, from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Where: New Location! San Francisco Lighthouse - 1155 Market Street, San
Francisco

----

The San Francisco chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will meet
on Tuesday evening, May 10, 2016 at the new location for the San Francisco
Lighthouse, 1155 Market Street, San Francisco.  We will enjoy food starting
at 6:00 PM.  The formal meeting begins at 6:30  PM and adjourns promptly at
8:00 PM.
Last meeting we discussed chapter elections, bay to Brakers and other
announcements.  Next meeting we will discuss how to get grants to national
convention for first timers and how to make your plans for an optimum
experience for newer attendees.  It is also going to be the first meeting in
the brand new LightHouse facilities and we'll hear about it a bit.  Don't
miss this great opportunity to connect with others in the blindness
community who are living the lives they want.  Invite a friend and come join
the movement.  Chapter President Tim Elder can be reached at
eldert at uchastings.edu or at 410.415.3493.