[Nfbsf] couple of questions for all

Courtney somacourtney at live.com
Wed Aug 9 18:50:44 UTC 2017

I jumped at a place out in Livermore, and couldn't have had more of an awesome experience. Disclosure should definitely not be an issue with skydiving since you will be diving tandem and there really isn't much for there to be liability around. I hope this is helpful and if you want anymore information you're welcome to contact me, 818-590-1353.
Go for it and good luck!
Courtny

Sent from my iPhone