[Nfbsf] couple of questions for all

Kevin Andrews kevin.andrews94 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 19:29:33 UTC 2017

Thanks so much Courtney! Do you recall the name of the place offhand?
I'm actually a little terrified of the whole idea, but ever since I've
turned 18, I've been wanting to do this because I couldn't be told no
after that! <grin>

Carlos, sure! Would love company. Probably in the next few
weeks/month. Shoot, we could get a whole group together. Cost seems to
be cheaper--marginally, but still cheaper--on week days. If I did
that, would have to be during the evening because of my work schedule.