[Nfbsf] Changing What It Means To Be Blind: Bute Fire Contributions

Susan Kitazawa plantpoems at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:34:32 UTC 2018

      That’s a great idea to do something to help the fire survivors.
      They’ve been saying on TV news that it would be more helpful for fire survivors to receive gift cards for practical needs such as grocery stores, Target, gas cards, etc. so they can buy the things they most need.
      The Red Cross can always use donations of money for the work that they’re doing.
      Aid groups are often somewhat overwhelmed by donations of physical objects. especially this far into an evacuation.

Sent from Susan's eyeToy