[Nfbsf] skydiving group

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:12:58 UTC 2018

Hello,

I may be interested, though, I do not live in the Bay Area. I live in the Central Valley.

Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!