[Nfbsf] skydiving group

Kevin Andrews kevin.andrews94 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:21:15 UTC 2018

No worries. If we get enough traction here, we could arrange a room or
something so the commute isn't as brutal. I don't mind going solo, but it's
a blast going with other people. We would also have to see if they can
ccommodate a gorup of x number of jumpers, hence why I am first reaching
out to gauge interest.