[Nfbsf] Tomorrow's Meeting

Cindy Fassler cfassler at pcplacements.com
Mon Feb 11 15:46:22 UTC 2019

Christina,
Rickie and I have the food  and wine all covered. I will be at the office a bit early to  be there to receive the food delivery.
Rickie is coming from Berkley and won't be there till a little after 6pm.

Unfortunately I have to leave the meeting early Tuesday. My Soroptimist team are giving out  awards Tuesday night and they asked me to attend this meeting.
I will read up on the Legislative priorities and just let me know when we will have our meetings.

Cindy
Cindy Fassler, CAC, CSP
Vice President & Chief Talent Officer

1990 N. California Blvd. 8th Floor