[Nfbsf] May Minutes

Lisa Irving-Pardini bernieslife at icloud.com
Tue Jun 11 06:44:56 UTC 2019

Hello Chapter Fam,

Great minutes, Jim! I apologize for not remembering to send out the email I
agreed to send to our list serve regarding a potential scavenger hunt. So,
here it goes. Let's begin with, who's interested in participating? I don't
recall if we picked a month. How about the last Saturday in July or, the
first Saturday in August? That's all for now. Let's chat about this activity
at to night's meeting.

See you!
Lisa