[Nfbsf] Tonight's Meeting Agenda

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 20:02:01 UTC 2019

Hey Folks,

At tonight’s meeting we’re discuss the following:

- National convention talk. While we don’t have an agenda (yet) we can talk in general terms about the convention structure and convention tips.
- Bobbi Pompey recently got a guide dog. She is going to talk about her experience.
- I have membership coins. I will be handing them to all dues-paying members at tonight’s meeting.

Thank you to Bryan for providing the food for tonight. Remember to bring some cash if you would like to donate to the food budge for August. We will not be meeting in July due to the National Convention.

Christina