[Nfbsf] San Jose Meeting featuring Autonomous Vehicles

Lisa Irving-Pardini bernieslife at icloud.com
Sat Mar 2 04:10:19 UTC 2019

I am unable to attend this event.

Lisa Irving-Pardini, Board Member

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBSF <nfbsf-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jim Barbour via NFBSF
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2019 6:27 PM
To: nfbsf at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jim Barbour <jbar at barcore.com>
Subject: [Nfbsf] San Jose Meeting featuring Autonomous Vehicles

Hey Folks,

The San Jose NFB chapter will hold their March meeting On Saturday, March 16
at 3PM at the SJ MLK Library 150 E San Fernando St, San Jose, CA 95112. This
is a 3 block walk from the light rail, which connects to the caltrain.

At their March meeting, representatives from the city of San Jose will be
there to talk about work they're doing on autonomous vehicle research and
how the NFB may be able to participate.  It would be fantastic if some of
our members could go down for this meeting.

If you're interested in going, please reply here and let us know. Maybe we
can get a group together to go.

Here's an email from Kevin that explains a bit more.

Take Care,

Jim Barbour - Secretary