[NFBSF] Tonight's Meeting

Kate Williams KWilliams at lighthouse-sf.org
Tue Oct 8 22:26:33 UTC 2019

I may be late to the meeting this evening.  A heads up! I extended an invitation to the students participating in our employment Immersion training and staying at the Lighthouse residence rooms to attend our meeting tonight!  They are visiting from remote areas around California... I know you will make them feel welcome!  Thank you!

Kate Williams
Manager, Employment Immersion
415.694.7324
kwilliams at lighthouse-sf.org
LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1155 Market Street 10th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103