[NFBSF] Holiday Recipes

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Fri Dec 4 18:12:42 UTC 2020

Hello,

I apologize for the last-minute post. In preparation for Tuesday's holiday
gathering I am putting together a short compendium of your treasured holiday
recipes. Please submit the following information by Sunday morning. I will
post the recipes in an attachment on our list serve Tuesday.  Thank you.

Include the following information:

Your first and last name.

The name of the recipe.

No more than one paragraph about the history, origin, tradition or other
information about your recipe.

Title,  "Ingredients" and provide a list of the ingredients.

Title the next section, "Method" and try to write out in step-by-step format
how to prepare the recipe.

Title the last section, if needed, "Special Instructions". Write a concise
description of any noteworthy instructions or information.

Be sure to proof your material before submitting.

Email your submission to: Lisa Irving at, bernieslife at icloud.com
<mailto:bernieslife at icloud.com>