[NFBSF] December Legislation/Advocacy and Other Announcements

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Mon Dec 7 01:58:49 UTC 2020

Hello Chapter Members and Friends of the Federation,

My name is Lisa Irving. I am a Board Member and monthly reporter for
Legislation/Advocacy and General Announcements. I have provided three
attachments in place of this month's report because we are having a holiday
party.

My report does not include advocacy announcements or legislative initiatives
because I did not find any on the NFB website.

Respectfully submitted,

Lisa M. Irving, Board Member