[NFBSF] REMINDER: our next NFB San Francisco Chapter Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, January 14, 2020 AT 6:00PM

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Jan 7 19:17:07 UTC 2020

Hello San Francisco Chapter Members,

New year, new connection fun!!  Please read on for more information.

This is a friendly reminder that our next chapter meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 6:00 PM

The meeting will be held at the San Francisco Lighthouse on the 10th floor of 1155 Market Street.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

The San Francisco NFB local chapter would like to invite you to join us in creating more connection and community.  For those who can make it, please join us at the LightHouse an hour early for connection and communication games.

These games are designed to help folks get to know each other, ask questions and share resources and build community. This months games will be facilitated by Laura Millar and Jim Barbour.  If you would like to help lead the connection and communication team, please let either Laura or Jim know!

If you can't make it to our facilitated connection and communication games portion of the evening don't fret, there will be time to socialize after the NFB meeting. This month members who are interested in hanging out after the meeting are welcome to join up at Lalita Thai Cuisine and Bar at 96 McAllister Street. For those unfamiliar with the location there is usually a group walking over after out meeting.

Evening details:

	5 PM to 6 PM; Connection and Communication Games in one of the multi-purpose rooms

	6 PM to 6:30 PM; join the NFB chapter for dinner in one of the multi-purpose rooms

	6:30-8:00 presidential release and NFB meeting

	8:00 head over to Lalita Thai bar & cuisine