[NFBSF] Help with Braille Storytime in Oakland

Lisamaria lisamaria0217 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:37:54 UTC 2020

I am happy to sign up and help. I do have books, however, I will not be parted from them between now and essentially what is two months Away. I have a ton of print braille books for kids right in that age range and I'm happy to come up with a few titles and submit them here if need be. I can bring them with me on the day of the event. Also, I have lots of slates and stylii that I can bring with me to write names. Sorry, not carrying my braillewriter on Bart.

Lisamaria

Sent from my iPhone