[NFBSF] FYI: Aira Gift Certificates Available with a Bonus

Lisa Irving bernieslife at icloud.com
Wed Nov 25 22:37:36 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I'm posting information about a short-term Aira promotion that works for you
and for gifting a friend or family member. In my opinion, the best option is
to buy multiple 30 minute gift cards in order to benefit from the maximum
bonus minutes to your account.

From, Lisa Irving

For the first time ever, Aira is offering a Cyber Monday doorbuster sale!
For a limited time only, purchasing an Aira gift card will also gift a BONUS
minute credit to the recipient. Buy one for a friend, buy one for yourself,
or drop hints to your loved ones who are hunting for the perfect gift for
you this holiday season. But, don't wait! Only the first 1,000 gift cards
purchased qualify for this sale.

Buy a $30 Gift certificate and we'll credit the recipient 10 minutes!

Buy a $50 Gift certificate and we'll credit the recipient 15 minutes!

Buy a $100 gift certificate and we'll credit the recipient 20 minutes!

Start Time: 12:00pm Pacific time on Thursday, November 26th - 9:00am on
Black Friday in Auckland!

End Time: 11:59pm Pacific Time on Monday, November 30th or, while supplies
last.

How to purchase:

Navigate to http://www.aira.io/gift-2020
<https://aira.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f853d24f4a9fea5ef4c1b7d2b&i
d=227e3b17ff&e=3a8ffd3444>  and click buy now. In order to purchase, you
will need to know the phone number of the person to whom you wish to send an
Aira gift card. Gift cards can be used by the recipient for new or existing
monthly subscriptions or to buy add-on minute bundles that never expire!