[NFBSF] ADA and Web Accessibility

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Thu Apr 15 21:09:38 UTC 2021

Lisa,

This court decision indeed is unfortunate. Courts going all the way back to
the Target hearings in the early 2,000s have affirmed that while the ADA was
passed before the real existence of the internet, the act does not specify
physical locations. Even so, it is time for an update by congress to affirm
our rights across the board.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson