[NFBSF] October 2021 Meeting Agenda

Taryn Morris taryn.ann.morris at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 21:52:59 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

Below you will find our agenda for our next meeting.  If anyone has any
questions feel free to reach out to me.

                October 2021 NFB Meeting Agenda

1- Short Introductions: (6:30 to 6:40)

  Please give any identities you wish to share with the group.  Hoping to
keep it around half a minute per person.

- Secretary's report (6:40 to 6:42)

- Treasurer's report (6:42 to 6:44)

- Presidential release summary (Sheri)6:44 to 6:54)

-Legislative Announcements (Amy) (6:54 to 6:59)

- Chapter Announcements (Christina) (6:59 to 7:04)

-Member Announcements (7:04 to 7:08)

Discussion- (7:08 to 7:55)

*We will have a guest speaker, Dr. Ting Siu from San Francisco State
University along with her students

*California state convention information

*Requesting for more videos for  Blind Equality Achievement Month project

- Bell Ringers (7:55 to 8:00)

Taryn Morris

Taryn.Ann.Morris at gmail.com