[NFBSF] TRX exercise system discount code

Virginia Prince ginnymurphy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 03:59:14 UTC 2022

Hi everybody,

I mentioned today and a few months ago a piece of exercise equipment that I found really helpful. It’s called TRX it’s basically straps that you shut into a door and lift your own body weight with. The company is really trying to reach out to blind folks because it’s super helpful for balance issues and quite non visual. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now.

The site is: https://www.trxtraining.com/
The discount code is VISIONVIP.

Attached are documents that giveessentially audio description of how to use the product and some exercise ideas. They’re also working on a section of the website for blind folks too!

If the price is still prohibitive, BORP in Berkeley at Ed Roberts Campus has some and started their Open Gym Circuit Training on Monday, April 11 from 4:30-5:30. And then it will be every Monday.

Ginny

Sent from my iPhone