[NFBSF] TRX exercise system discount code

Cal web bashin at calweb.com
Wed Apr 13 05:05:01 UTC 2022

Hi Jinny,
thanks for posting this. And sorry I wasn’t able to make the meeting today.
I’ve been following the TRX initiative into the Blind community and wonder if you have talk to our adaptations store about it? Specifically whether you andRaqi Gomez have talked about it? Might be something worth carrying at the lighthouse?
thanking you in advance for all you do with the chapter and beyond…
bryan

Sent from my iPhone