[NFBSF] FW: Haptic Tour and Live Audio Description for 'Passing Strange'

judotina48kg at gmail.com judotina48kg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 17:19:41 UTC 2022

For your information.

From: Jayme Catalano <jayme at shotgunplayers.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 1, 2022 1:11 PM
To: Box Office <boxoffice at shotgunplayers.org>
Subject: Haptic Tour and Live Audio Description for 'Passing Strange'

Hello!

I wanted to reach out about our upcoming production of Passing Strange. We are pleased to offer a haptic tour and live audio description for our April 3 performance. We would love to invite your community to this event, and we're happy to offer a discount if anyone in your community is interested in attending this engaging event; just let me know, and I'll send you a discount code.

Passing Strange
March 5 - April 10

Stew's Tony Award-winning musical returns to Berkeley! A young bohemian charts a course for “the real” through sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll. Loaded with soulful lyrics and overflowing with passion, this show takes us from Black middle-class America to Amsterdam, Berlin and beyond on a journey towards personal and artistic authenticity. Haptic tour with live audio description on Sunday, April 3.

Tickets: https://shotgunplayers.org/online/article/passing-strange

--

Jayme Catalano
Director of Marketing & Communications, Shotgun Players

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

jayme at shotgunplayers.org <mailto:hanah at shotgunplayers.org>

415-755-8162

Usual Office Hours: Mon. thru Thur. 9:30am-5:30pm

UP NEXT:

My H8 Letter to the Gr8 American Theatre
February 17 - 20 | Live & in-person at the Ashby Stage!
  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=17bonlD72sGR71ZmHJIy6PmwmfqXOyoiY&revid=0BxFLvy-BCWv8K3JaOU5nbnoyZHI5RjdPQ3l6SDdMMVVKcGdBPQ>
http://shotgunplayers.org/online/article/30th-csrs