[NFBSF] Welcoming TVI/TBS students to the October Meeting

amason80 at gmail.com amason80 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:31:37 UTC 2022

Greetings!

We wanted to remind everyone that our chapter will be welcoming the
University of San Francisco's class of Teachers of the visually
impaired/Teachers of blind students to our October meeting  for Blind
Equality and Achievement Month (BEAM). We will begin with a brief business
meeting and spend the rest of our time together discussing how we can help
today's blind students succeed.

It promises to be a fun and educational topic for everyone, and we look
forward to seeing you there. Meeting details are below..

Our next chapter meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 6:00
PM for social time and the business meeting.

The meeting will be held using the zoom teleconfrerincing platform.

Below is information about how to join our virtual NFB San Francisco chapter
meeting.

You can join the meeting by using the zoom app on your computer or
smartphone, plus you can join by dialing into the meeting from your regular
phone.

You can download the zoom app by following this link on your computer or
phone.  https://www.zoom.us/download#client_4meeting

Once you've downloaded the app, you can join our meeting by following this
link.

https://lighthouse-sf.zoom.us/j/462780914?pwd=VzRhaElHYU9MTVVvU2dxcGNxb0x5UT
09

If you prefer to dial into the meeting from your standard phone, follow
these 2 simple instructions.  NOTE: star 6 will mute you while you're on the
call.

1.  Dial this number.  669-900-6833

2.  When asked, enter this meeting ID. 462 78 09 14 followed by the pound
sign to the right of the 0 key.