[NFBSF] October 2022 NFb SF Meeting Agenda

taryn.ann.morris at gmail.com taryn.ann.morris at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 03:03:55 UTC 2022

Hello NFB SF Chapter:

Hope everyone is doing great.  Below you will find the meeting agenda for
October meeting next Tuesday evening.  Hope to see everyone there.  If
anyone has any questions please feel free to reach out to me.

October 2022 NFB SF Meeting Agenda

Introductions

Secretary Report

Treasurer Report

Presidential Release Recap (Christina)

Legislative Updates (Monica)

Announcements

*California state convention information including registration and
scholarship applications, taking place on November 3-6 both virtual and in
person, virtual rookie roundup sometime before convention, resolutions

*Update on gift basket donation for California state convention

*Door Prizes do we want to donate or not for state convention?

*On October 28, 2022 the Lighthouse will be having a grand opening for the
Sirkim Center in Alameda, the event will take place from 10 AM - 3 PM,
seeking members to attend to help table

*Fundraising

*We will be having a holiday party at our December meeting please come in
November to our meeting with ideas

*Bell Ringers if time

Discussion

*Dr. Ting-Siu and her students from San Francisco State University from the
teachers of the visually impaired and mobility are here

*Our guests are here to get to know us and how to better serve the blind
community

Best Regards,

Taryn Morris