[NFBSF] The SF Public Utilities Commission wants your feedback!

LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired lhnews at lighthouse-sf.org
Fri Apr 12 20:07:01 UTC 2024

LightHouse’s newest enterprise, Accessible User Experience (AUX) is dedicated to making the world a more inclusive place for people who are blind or have low vision, by partnering with other companies, organizations, etc., to improve their accessibility standards. Recently, our AUX team partnered with San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC).

The SFPUC’s team supports the community with essential services like providing drinking water, green power for public buildings, and sewer management, and they are not at all affiliated with PG&E.

SF Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC) Feedback Survey:
Help Inform the Future of Public Utility Communications and Services!
SFPUC has released a survey to get feedback from SF residents so they can improve their services and communications in underserved parts of the community, including SF’s blind and low vision population.

SFPUC is giving away ten (10) $100 gift cards to survey respondents. Please take 5-10 minutes to share your feedback with them for a chance to win one of the $100 Visa gift cards!

Survey links:

Survey in English<https://www.research.net/r/SVXN8HF> (Full link: <https://www.research.net/r/SVXN8HF> https://www.research.net/r/SVXN8HF)
Survey in Chinese<https://www.research.net/r/LJMRZV3> (Full link: <https://www.research.net/r/LJMRZV3> https://www.research.net/r/LJMRZV3)
Survey in Spanish<https://www.research.net/r/LJ5LV9N> (Full link: <https://www.research.net/r/LJ5LV9N> https://www.research.net/r/LJ5LV9N)
Survey in Filipino<https://www.research.net/r/SVRXLRD> (Full link: <https://www.research.net/r/SVRXLRD> https://www.research.net/r/SVRXLRD)

[LightHouse for the Blind - Logo]
1155 Market Street, 10th Floor SF 94103
Visit us online:
Website<https://lighthouse-sf.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/lighthousesf/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/LFTBSF> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/lighthouseblind/>

Please visit our website to get to know us better!
LightHouse-SF.org<https://lighthouse-sf.org/>