[NFBSF] AADP Transportation Event Tu. APr. 23rd

bernieslife at icloud.com bernieslife at icloud.com
Mon Apr 22 23:51:36 UTC 2024

AAPD National Community Event

The AAPD National Community Event will be held virtually tomorrow, April
23rd at 6:30 p.m. Eastern time. Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg
will join the AAPD National Community Event as a Special Guest! Secretary
Buttigieg will share with the disability community how the Biden-Harris
administration is working to make transportation more accessible to all.
Tickets for the event are free and open to everyone. Visit
<https://4eqo4f5ab.cc.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001C-jxPF21TNt6_QoVR2cPtNWTWe5wJCpXE5
Cm6EF0Jwin50XUvYELFIHGSiqsdGEDb1QQqb08tMvV9bzTHsqzcA2G9jyGmWS9YHNUaPyrosd-h-
Jo6yaJp85pabp9-9kk3DP0UjeDtFGHyvpRNo3rW1cu5X-d4p3b&c=rbGtAF5lmO50Vx0M7fgLK4c
bvd5hNPkjjsdwNQ6FhDid0YoKZZ-LJg==&ch=uPWQAHm-qZsSdaT1WZapZ6sg8V6CMY3jRWmF2Dk
YN2Bifr7GRGxmcg==> https://tinyurl.com/5n6zjb9n to get your ticket.

BTW, I was unable to access the EventBrite link that was emailed to me.

Lisa Irving