[NFBSF] Tactile Art Exibit Opportunity

Laura Millar laurammillar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 23:22:51 UTC 2024

Hi Lisa and Chapter members,

I really appreciate you sharing this opportunity! I think it sounds like a
wonderful group activity.

I personally would love for you to arrange A tour for our chapter! I will
happily do the promotion and advertisement when we have the details.
Either day would work for me with a slight preference for the Saturday!
What do other folks think?

Thanks again! Looking forward to being back in the bay and in community
with folks.

Laura Millar MPH, M.A., MCHES (She/Her)
Sexuality Educator, Consultant, Coach & Community Organizer
Contact # (925)-321-8804