[NFBV-Alexandria] FW: Town Hall Meeting with Alexandria Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 18:50:10 UTC 2017

Good afternoon members of the GAC,

I just wanted to share the below email I sent to vice-mayor Wilson. I should
thank all of you as well for making this such a successful event. I think it
is a good start toward raising awareness of who we are and what we are
about.

Thanks all for being there and for your contributions to a great chapter
meeting.

Sincerely,

Brian Miller

President

The Greater Alexandria Chapter of the NFB of Virginia