[NFBV-Alexandria] GAC board meeting on Thursday

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:36:39 UTC 2017

Good afternoon,

This is a reminder that our next board meeting of the Greater Alexandria
Chapter of the NFB of Virginia will be this Thursday, August 31, at 7:30pm
(EDT). The dialing instructions are as follows:

Conference line: 712-432-0220

Passcode: 998-6460

Our agenda is as follows:

1.        Approval of agenda, minutes from prior meeting, and treasurer's
report - Brian, Terri, and Andre, 5 mins

2.       Report of voting machines on display at registrar's office - all,
10 mins

3.       Discussion of September's chapter activity, "urban gardening for
the blind" - Brian, 5 mins

4.       Discussion of October meeting, including: location, and agenda -
all, 10 mins

5.       Discussion of possible meet the blind month activity, hosting a
showing of the documentary, "Do You Dream In Color?" - all, 10 mins

6.       Role of Alexandria chapter at state convention in November - all,
10 mins

7.       Liaison reports - all, 10 mins

8.       Final questions and next board meeting - all, 2 mins

I've attached the minutes from our prior board meeting in May for your
consideration.

Please note that this is an open meeting, and all are welcome to join, so
spread the word and share the dialing instructions as appropriate.

I look forward to talking to everyone on Thursday evening .

Sincerely,

Brian R. Miller, Ph.D.

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter of the NFB of Virginia