[NFBV-Alexandria] FW: City of Alexandria Academy Programs Accepting Applications for Fall 2017

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 20:23:55 UTC 2017

Good afternoon,

Several chapter members have taken and graduated from the Alexandria Citizens’ Academy, including myself. I strongly recommend it to anyone who wishes to have a better understanding of how our local government owrks to serve our community. I’m those of us who have completed this course would be happy to answer questions you may have.

Thanks, and see you this evening!

Brian Miller

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter of the NFB of Virginia