[NFBV-Alexandria] Invitation to Inexpensive Event

Joy jrelton at verizon.net
Wed May 31 15:11:04 UTC 2017

Greetings friends and colleagues,

I am forwarding you information about an inexpensive source of
entertainment. My husband, daughter and I joined the Alexandria Singers this
past January. It is a great community, pop choir of approximately 80 people.
Please come and check us out. There is something for everyone in our
performance.

Tickets may be purchased at  <http://bit.ly/ALXSingersStore>
http://bit.ly/ALXSingersStore. If you purchase tickets, there is a box and
the bottom of the form labeled "Singer Credited For This Sale". Please type
"Reltons" in that box.

I have attached a flyer in pdf. The information you need is also included
below.

Friday, June 9th , 7:30 PM

Saturday, June 10th, 2:00 PM

Sunday, , June 11th, 7:30 PM

George Washington Masonic national Memorial

101 Callahan Drive, Alexandria, VA 22301

$25 Reserved Premium Seating

$20 General admission

$15 Discounted (Groups of 10+, Seniors 65+, active military)

$0   Children 5 and under

Feel free to contact me or the Alexandria Singers at
<mailto:Tickets at alexandriasingers.com> Tickets at alexandriasingers.com if you
need more information.

Hope to see you there.

Joy