[NFBV-Alexandria] FW: Skype Q&A - Oct 26th

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 16:59:36 UTC 2017

Good afternoon,

I wanted to share the below link from Ivy Dickerson, the filmmaker who spoke to the chapter last night about “Do You Dream In Color.”

Please check out the Face Book discussion, and if you can, come watch the film in its entirety at the NFB of Virginia state convention next weekend.

Sincerely,

Brian Miller

President

GAC/NFBV