[NFBV-Alexandria] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Message for our mailing lists

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 14:47:37 UTC 2017

FYI-

From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Andrews via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 10:03 AM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kirschner, Ross" <rkirschner at nfb.org>
Date: September 13, 2017 at 8:52:56 AM CDT
To: "Dave Andrews (dandrews at visi.com)" <dandrews at visi.com>

Good Morning Dave,

We are having some issues here at the national center with our phone system and would like to have this message posted to our mailing lists to inform every one of the issue. The message is below.

This email is to notify you of a phone system outage at the Jernigan Institute in Baltimore. Presently, when you call the national office, you will hear a busy signal instead of the normal greeting. If you do hear the normal greeting and are able to get through, the call quality may be degraded. All incoming and outgoing calls are affected. The outage is due to a regional issue with the Jernigan Institute’s phone service provider. The provider knows about the issue and is currently working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

We currently do not have an estimated time for the restoration of service, but will update you when service has been restored or if it appears the outage will be a lengthy one.

I thank you in advance for your patience with this matter.

Ross Kirschner

Systems Administrator

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2355 | RKirschner at nfb.org

 <https://nfb.org/> National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind> Facebook     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice> Twitter     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind> Youtube