[NFBV-Alexandria] FW: Request for Participants

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:32:53 UTC 2018

Good morning Greater Alexandria chapter,

Here is an email request for participants in a study involving tactile graphics… The chapter is not sponsoring or endorsing the study, but I offered to share this request in case any chapter members would like to assist. There is some compensation offered.

Thanks,

Brian R. Miller, Ph.D.

President

GAC/NFBV