[NFBV-Alexandria] May at Be My Eyes - Monthly Newsletter

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 02:28:19 UTC 2018

Good evening chapter members!

I hope everyone is staying dry tonight.

Please find below the latest newsletter from the Be My Eyes team… This is the app that I was describing at our April chapter meeting, the free crowd-sourced sighted assistance app. I thought I would share the below by way of follow-up so that you all can check it out.

Thanks,

Brian Miller

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter of the NFB of Virginia