[NFBV-Alexandria] Invitation to the ACPD awards ceremony

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:25:50 UTC 2018

Good afternoon!

As some of you know, I am currently serving as chair of the Alexandria
Commission for Persons with Disabilities. I wanted to share the attached
invitation with you to come and join the ACPD for our annual disability
awareness awards ceremony on Tuesday, June 19, at 5:30, in the City Council
chambers in the Alexandria City Hall. We usually get a really good turn out,
so it's a great opportunity to meet key people in your neighborhood,
including Mayor Silberberg, who usually makes an appearance. Light
refreshments will be served.

See you there!

Brian Miller

President