[NFBV-Alexandria] Chapter photos

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 14:12:16 UTC 2018

Good morning all!

I wanted to ask if anyone has any photos of the chapter, either from one of
our meetings, or one of our activities. We need to be sure to capture some
of our moments as a chapter to share with others, and to promote our
activities. If you have any photos that you think are worth sharing, please
send them to me. I will let everyone know of any photos posted. If you would
like to not be in any pictures, please let me know and I'll do everything I
can to respect those requests for anomynity.

Thanks!

Brian Miller

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter