[NFBV-Alexandria] FW: Disability History News

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:08:46 UTC 2018

Good morning,

In case you don’t already receive this newsletter I thought I’d share it with the chapter as it contains some interesting information about a new documentary on Helen Keller and audio description… Full disclosure: I served as a consultant to this documentary, and depending on how the final edits go, may be one of the talking heads appearing in the film.

Thanks,

Brian Miller

President

GAC/NFBV