[NFBV-Alexandria] If you have experience working with cash registered in a vendor setting, please contact me

Jeremy Grandstaff jwg at sgendeavors.com
Tue Oct 16 13:50:07 UTC 2018

I have a student that I’m mentoring for Project RISE that is wanting to
talk with someone who is blind and uses a cash register in their job.
Please contact me offline if you might be willing to talk with this student
and provide some coaching.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeremy Grandstaff, Collaboration & Organization Consultant

S & G Endeavors <http://www.sgendeavors.com/>: Using Collaboration to Help
Clients Create Change and Take Action

614-519-3026 | jwg at sgendeavors.com

*Follow us, learn about our clients, and how we can help you create change:
*

* SGEConnections.TV <http://sgeconnections.tv/> | SGE Blog
<http://www.sgendeavors.com/blog> | SGE Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/sgendeavors> | SGE Youtube
<http://www.youtube.com/sgendeavors> | SGE LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3239443>*

*What will 2018 hold for your company or organization? Be sure to contact
us for a consult.*

*Let s & G help you create the change you want to see!*