[NFBV-Alexandria] Volunteer opportunity-September 18?

Jeremy Grandstaff jwg at sgendeavors.com
Sat Sep 1 19:08:15 UTC 2018

Hi Chapter members,

I need a couple people who might be willing to attend the next Alexandria
Families for Safe Streets meeting, which is located in a transit accessible
spot of Alexandria, on September 18. The meeting is from 6:30 to 8PM.
Refreshments and a free drink is provided.

I am not able to attend the meeting and I would like to have a couple
volunteers who can join the planning discussion they are having for fall
events, so that we can represent in the conversation.

If you have the interest in going, please contact me offline at
jwg at sgendeavors.com or 614-519-3026

As you may recall, this is an organization that we help to create and that
is focused on increasing education and awareness for vision zero and safer
walking across the city. This is part of our community action.

Thanks again,

Jeremy

Jeremy Grandstaff, Collaboration & Organization Consultant

S & G Endeavors <http://www.sgendeavors.com/>: Using Collaboration to Help
Clients Create Change and Take Action

614-519-3026 | jwg at sgendeavors.com

*Follow us, learn about our clients, and how we can help you create change:
*

* SGEConnections.TV <http://sgeconnections.tv/> | SGE Blog
<http://www.sgendeavors.com/blog> | SGE Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/sgendeavors> | SGE Youtube
<http://www.youtube.com/sgendeavors> | SGE LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3239443>*

*What will 2018 hold for your company or organization? Be sure to contact
us for a consult.*

*Let s & G help you create the change you want to see!*