[NFBV-Alexandria] FW: [Nfbv-announce] Correction to Pre-Registration Link

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 01:49:11 UTC 2018

Good evening,
I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend. I wanted to forward the below so that you can have the proper link for registering for the NFB of Virginia state convention in Fredericksberg in November. It's never too early to register!  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Brian Miller, Ph.D.
President
NFB of Virginia