[NFBV-Alexandria] FW: [Nfbv-announce] The Vigilant: August/September 2018

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 01:32:38 UTC 2018

In case any of you are not receiving announcements from the NFB of Virginia
listserv, please see the below, and be sure to read this latest issue of the
Vigilant, our affiliate's newsletter! You'll find, among other things, a
great article by our own second VP, Jeremy Grandstaff.

Happy reading!

Brian Miller
President
Greater Alexandria Chapter