[NFBV-Alexandria] Still needing a volunteer or two to go to this please-AFSS Agenda for Tuesday, Sept 18th monthly meeting

Jeremy Grandstaff jwg at sgendeavors.com
Tue Sep 11 13:58:53 UTC 2018

Folks,
If you are able to attend this meeting on behalf of our chapter, please
send me an email and let me know. It is critical that we have
representation at this meeting from our chapter, and I have to travel on
business at the time.
If you can help, please let me know..
Thanks,
Jeremy

Jeremy Grandstaff, Collaboration & Organization Consultant
S & G Endeavors, Ltd. | www.SGEndeavors.com
614-519-3026 | jwg at sgendeavors.com
***Sent from my Smartphone****