[NFBV-Alexandria] Save the date!

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 18:09:25 UTC 2019

Save the Date!

The next meeting of the Greater Alexandria chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of Virginia will be held on Thursday, May 2, at
7:00pm in the club room of the Meridian at Eisenhower Station, 2351
Eisenhower Ave, 25th floor, Alexandria, VA 22314. The Meridian is directly
across the stree from the Eisenhower Ave metro station on the yellow line.

The chapter board appreciates it has been a little while since our last
gathering in December, and is excited to get back on track with our regular
meetings as part of our effort to implement the strategic plan we developed
in 2018, part of which includes more opportunities to meet and engage with
our community.

Our agenda will include -

*Accessible Pedestrian Signals in Alexandria, Mr. Robert Garbacz, Division
Chief, Transportation and Environmental Services Transportation Division.

*An opportunity to convene our strategic planning sub-groups; and

*Elections for 2019.

Please remember to bring $5 so you can pay your dues for 2019 and
participate in the election. Exact change is appreciated

Bring a friend! Bring two friends! Bring your neighbor, your family, your
barrista, your personal trainer! All are welcome.

Please feel free to contact me at 703-785-9929 with any questions about the
meeting.

I look forward to seeing everyone on May 2!

Brian Miller, PH.D.

President

Alexandria, NFB