[NFBV-Alexandria] Nominations committee report

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 00:19:33 UTC 2019

Good evening,

Please see the below proposed slate from the chapter nominating committee. Thanks to Bonnie, Terri, and Aaron for their hard work.

>From Bonnie O'Day, chair:

Members of the nominating committee -- Bonnie O’Day, chair; Terri Nettles and Aaron  Simoneau, members.

We wish to nominate the following individuals for the below officer positions:
Evelyn Valdez, president;
Jeremy Grandstaff, vice president;

Renee Valdez, secretary; and
Susie d'Mello, treasurer.

The committee wishes to nominate the follow individuals to serve as board members:
Wanda Taylor;and

Frank Riley.

Please note that members in good standing of the chapter are welcome to nominate themselves, or be nominated from the floor.

A reminder that only current members of the chapter who have paid their dues for 2019 may vote in the election. If you are a current chapter member, and need to pay your dues for 2019, please see Susie d'Mello, before, or at the next chapter meeting. Dues are $5 for the year.

Terms of the current officers and board members will end at the close of the chapter meeting in which the election is held.

Thank you for your attention to this important piece of chapter business. Once again I thank Bonnie and the nominating committee for its hard work.

Sincerely,

Brian Miller, Ph.D
President
Alexandria, NFB