[Nfbv-announce] Honor Society

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Sun Mar 22 12:28:44 UTC 2009

Friends:

 As all of you know, Bernie Werwie is a leader in our NFB of Virginia
affiliate.  He lives in Fredericksburg but has been active in a number of
chapters.  I thought you would like to know about Bernie's induction into
the National Omicron-Psi Honor Society at the University of Mary Washington.
The announcement is pasted below.  Please join me in offering our most
sincere congratulations to Bernie for this well deserved recognition.

Fred Schroeder, President

 ****Pasted Letter****

University of

MARY
WASHINGTON__________________________________________________________________
_______ Office of Advising Services

College of Graduate and Professional Studies

March 16,2009

Mr. Bernard Werwie Jr.

Fredericksburg, VA 22405

Dear Mr. Werwie:

Congratulations! You have been selected to be inducted into the National
Omicron-Psi Honor Society chapter at the College of Graduate and
Professional Studies of the University of Mary Washington. Omicron-Psi is a
National Honor Society that recognizes the achievements of
nontraditional/adult students. Established as a non-profit organization in
1993, this Society is devoted to recognizing the accomplishments of
nontraditional students and encouraging continuation of education and the
participation in community related activities

For membership in Omicron-Psi Honor Society, there is a one-time fee of
$44.95 (which includes your membership certificate, member pin, and
graduation honor cords) payable to the University of Mary Washington. The
fee entitles you to life-long membership and is due by March 27,2009.

The National Omicron-Psi Honor Society Induction Ceremony will be held in
conjunction with the annual Reception and Awards Ceremony honoring all 2009
graduates. This event will take place Thursday, May 7,2009 at five-thirty in
the evening in University Hall, located in the North Building at the College
of Graduate and Professional Studies. To attend, RSVP no later than
Thursday, April 30, to Janet West, 540-286-8030, or email
<mailto:jwest at umw.edu> jwest at umw.edu. This event is open to family and
friends; therefore, when you RSVP, please indicate the number of guests in
your party including yourself.

Again, congratulations on your achievement. We look forward to your presence
on May 9.

Sincerely,

Janet JohnsoirCropp '02

Chairperson

Student Awards and Honors Advisory Committee

21 University Boulevard              Telephone: (540) 286-8030

Fredericksburg, VA 22406-7239        Fax: (540) 286-8005
<http://www.umw.edu/cgps> www.umw.edu/cgps

  _____

Great
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433363x1201394532/aol?redir=htt
p:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B212935224%3B34245239%3Bb> Deals on Dell
15" Laptops - Starting at $479