[Nfbv-announce] Requesting Assistance with Study

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Sun Jun 20 09:14:47 UTC 2010

From: Kurutz, Steven A [mailto:kurut459 at regis.edu]

Hello,

I am a student at Regis University working on my Master's thesis, which
concerns the use of social networking systems by persons who are blind.  Dr.
Judith Chwalow of the National Federation of the Blind suggested that you
may be able to help me with my research.

I am seeking participants in an online survey that takes about 30 minutes to
complete.  I am willing to conduct the survey by telephone as well.  A brief
description of the study and the survey may be found at
http://www.kurutz.com/OSNStudyMain.htm, and the survey itself is located at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OSN2010.

I would greatly appreciate your participation in the survey, as well as your
distributing this invitation to other individuals that would be interested
in doing so.

Thanks in advance for any assistance that you can give.  I welcome any
questions via e-mail or phone (303-949-3666).

Best Regards,

Steve Kurutz