[Nfbv-announce] Win prizes at the NFBV Rookie Reception this Friday!

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 15:26:10 UTC 2010

Each year at the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia's state
convention, those new to the NFB have a chance to have their questions
answered about the organization as well as making lots of new friends.

Come to this year's Rookie Reception this Friday from 7pm till 8pm in Salon
4 and be prepared to have a great time! We are trying something special this
year, for those of you who bring us really great questions about the
Federation, you will receive a truly unique prize you will treasure and want
to show to your friends.

For many of us attending our first NFB state convention, it can be confusing
picking which events and activities we want to attend from all the
outstanding programs scheduled during the two-and-a-half day extravaganza.
And, you won't want to miss any of the after-hours activities going on that
you will only hear about while attending the reception.

In order to help you get the most information and fun from your convention
experience, come join us at the Rookie Reception on Friday evening from 7
till 8 in Salon 4 and get your convention experience started off right.

John Bailey
NFBV Membership Committee Chair
703.994.2040
John_bailey17 at hotmail.com